Northern Burlington Regional School Disctrict Agriculture Program

During my Student Teaching this spring I will be at the Northern Burlington Regional School District, spending half of my time at the High School and the other half at the Middle School. Over the last few months, I have been learning more about my cooperating center and the surrounding area. I have learned about what resources are available, the teachers, classes and a bit about the community. I have compiled what I have learned into a three-minute video for easy reference to some of the information that I will need during my student teaching.
I hope to learn many things from not only Dr. McLean and the other Agriculture Teachers at Northern Burlington, but the administration, students and community members as well. I look forward to seeing my own growth and the students's growth while I am there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running the Classroom

First Days of Teaching