Strategic Planning


This week my cooperating teacher has introduced me to an additional way to aid in my planning. Which is a plan for turning in different parts of my lessons at different times during the week. I think that this will greatly help me, I am working to implement changes to my schedule that better allow me to complete the materials that I need for any given day of the week. While I still feel a little overwhelmed the scheduled breakdown makes planning a little less overwhelming for me.



One of the areas that I have struggled with an continue to struggle in is that I focus too much on what I will be teaching but I don’t focus on how I am going to teach it. This has made my planning more difficult causing me to stress out more than is necessary during my planning. By breaking the planning down and having different times to have my materials in I feel that my planning will continue to improve over the coming weeks.



As it has been implementing the necessary changes is still difficult but I am working on setting up a schedule for myself, that I have been editing when I notice something might work better. I know this is related to something I have asked before, but how has a structured planning schedule helped you? What changes were easier to make once you hat a system to better schedule your planning time?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running the Classroom

First Days of Teaching